b_inspired BootCamp 16.0
Let’s Get Real.
Find yourself eating differently? Do you want a personal coach for two weeks to help jump start your summer? Do you miss having workout buddies? Do you find yourself having too many options for workouts and not a real SYSTEM?
And let’s be real…. do you really work as hard when no one is watching haha?
14-Day b_inspired BootCamp with Katie B
- Daily email with nutrition guidance and fitness tips for quarantine
- 12 daily zoom lifts (Mon – Sat) with Katie B & master trainers (see times below)
- If you can’t make zoom the recording is privately sent out
- Daily cardio and workout videos to compliment lift session
- Move 3x a day at your own designated times
- Small team accountability in private what’s app chat and 1-1 with Katie B
- Personal nutrition coaching and food journaling in a new normal
- Sanity coaching in a crazy time with daily affirmations, themes, optional journaling
- New innovative ideas for at home workouts
- Your entire household can do it
- 14-Day Reset you can repeat whenever
- Real strength gains that burn fat while you’re at rest
April 28 – May 11
Zoom MTGs @ M/W/F 12pm PST, T/Th 2:30pm PST and Sat 10:15am PST
(note you can always watch the recorded one later)
Anyone can do BootCamp! Check out some of our amazing alumni repping from all over the world.
Be Held Accountable
“..These Bootcamps have built my mind strength and physical body to overcome a lot, most importantly my sanity and clearer skin and leaner muscles. I feel light and flip upside down whenever I can. I can sit cross-legged again and not feel tight in my hips. I can do my splits again and balance in crow and talk and laugh without breaking a sweat (depending on the temperature of course). I can have braver conversations…I’ve learned to speak kinder to myself and to listen to my heart more than old habits/thoughts. I love these Bootcamps and can’t wait to dive into the next one.” – Alumna ’20
14 Days of Strength Training
Don’t have weights? No problem. We know how to use household items to create equal strength.
This only applies to you, if you don’t have over 5lb weights.
- Two (1 gallon) water plastic water jugs (these are equivalent to 8 lb weights)
- One backpack filled with sand/dirt/or the heaviest thing you own
- Something to step up and down on (a chair is fine, no higher than hip height)
- A mat/towel to lay on
- A slippery thing (which means a paper plate on a rug or a slippery cloth on wood floors to replicate a glider)
- **Optional recommendation to lift heavier – get a large water jug 5 gallons = 41 pounds!
$139 per household. All inclusive. Venmo @binspiredlife.
To Prepare Your Zoom Session
Get Set Up
- To make the sound better, use a bluetooth speaker instead of your phone/computer speakers
- Or put your airpods in to hear me coaching in your ear
- Use your tablet or computer screen at eye level, far enough back that I can see your form
- In the top right corner of your screen, hit “speaker view” to see Katie better!
- Keep your screen on for accountability, but keep yourself muted